How to update the firmware of the Dlink router?
There are a few things to keep in mind when updating the firmware.
- You can find the firmware from support.dlink.ca.
- If you have a wifi connection, don’t update.
- Remove the router from the plug and do not turn it off.
- The router is reset to factory defaults by a few firmware updates.
Follow these steps to update the firmware of dlink router:
- In order to update the firmware, you can find it on HTTP:/www.dlink.com, you can get the latest firmware for your DIR Series router.
- After downloading the firmware, open a web browser, such as Internet Explorer, and type HTTP://dlinkrouter, http://dlinkrouter.local, or http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- Admin is the default username, and the password is blank (nothing). Then login by clicking the Login button.
- Toggle to the Tools tab at the top and then to Firmware on the left. Click the Browse option under Firmware Upgrade and navigate to the bin file you downloaded in Step 1.
- By clicking on the file once, you can highlight it and then click Open. In order to upgrade firmware, select transfer. The upgrade could take a few minutes or longer to complete. During the firmware upgrade, do not unplug the router, turn it off, or otherwise interrupt it. When the option to continue appears, select it. Finally, the firmware upgrade process is complete.
We are a Router Login Setup Team of people from all over the world dedicated to helping you resolve all type of router problem solving.
routerlogin.net, netgear router setup, mywifiext.net 192168.1.1 related issues.
Dlink Router Login
Dlink Router Setup
Dlink Router Password
Dlink Router Reset
Dlink Router Login 192.168.1.1
Dlink Router Connectivity Issues
Dlink Router Configuration
Dlink Router Firmware Upgrade