How to change dlink router password?
Follow the steps below to change dlink router password:
- To begin with, in the address bar of your browser, type http://dlinkrouter.local or http://192.168.0.1.
- Then fill up the blanks with the password for your Admin account. If you haven’t changed your password from the default, leave this field blank. Log in by clicking the Log In button. The default login and password for D-Link routers are admin/blank and admin/blank, respectively.
- From the drop-down choices, select Wireless Settings.
- After that, enter the most recent wireless password for the desired wireless band in the Password field. In order to access your wireless network, your wireless tools will need this password. This may necessitate updating the format of your wireless device.
- To save your settings, select Save.
- Continue the dlink account log in process by selecting the settings option.
Password reset process:
The D-Link router comes with a pre-programmed password that is printed on its tag, which can be used to reset the router password. It is critical to secure your network so that it cannot be accessed by a third party; as a result, it is recommended that you create a password manually.
Follow the steps to reset dlink router password:
- At first, find out what your router’s IP address is. The IP address is 192.168.0.1 by default.
- Then open a web browser on your device and type the IP address of the router into the search field.
- When the login screen appears, select the Admin option from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK after entering the administrator password.
- To open the network format screen of your router, select the Setup option.
- Then select Manual Wireless Connection Setup from the wireless settings menu.
- Scroll down and select Pre-Shared Key from the drop-down menu.
- If the option isn’t available, choose a security mode from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page.
- After that create a new password.
- At last connect your devices to the router using the password and start using the network to reset your DLink router password.
We are a Router Login Setup Team of people from all over the world dedicated to helping you resolve all type of router problem solving.
routerlogin.net, netgear router setup, mywifiext.net 192168.1.1 related issues.
Dlink Router Login
Dlink Router Setup
Dlink Router Password
Dlink Router Reset
Dlink Router Login 192.168.1.1
Dlink Router Connectivity Issues
Dlink Router Configuration
Dlink Router Firmware Upgrade