The Linksys EA 6350 is a next-generation device that is the talk of the town these days. If you want smooth video streaming and a superfast connection speed, this is the right option for you. Linksys EA6350 AC1200 is equipped with dual wireless bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and data speeds of up to N300 Mbps AC867 Mbps, providing excellent connectivity for media applications such as gaming and video streaming. This dual-band router is designed to eliminate all dead zones in your home and office. Instead of using general transmission methods, the Linksys EA6350 Ac1200 includes beamforming technology, which streamlines signals and sends them directly to your mobile phones, tablets, and laptops. This device is equipped with two detachable external antennas to boost wireless signal strength. myrouter.local
These antennas are more efficient than the N-series and can cover a larger area of a network. Linksys EA6350 can generate more network strength, allowing your devices to receive data more easily and saving battery life. This procedure boosts the device’s performance and efficiency. Linksys EA6350 Ac1200 includes the Linksys smart App, which allows you to monitor and manage all of your devices from a remote location using your smartphone or laptop. This router includes some of the following features for an advanced level of wi-fi connectivity.
- This router establishes a secure and password-protected wireless network. You can add up to 50 guests and share the password with them easily.
- You can customise your device prioritisation with the Linksys EA6350. This advanced feature provides you with the convenience of high-speed connectivity where it is most needed.
- In today’s world, parental control is the most important feature, and Linksys EA6350 provides a secure and safe internet experience for your children. You have the option of restricting access to inappropriate content. This device gives you control over its usage as well as the ability to block any unwanted device.
The Linksys EA6350 router is roughly three times faster than the Wireless-N series routers. When compared to a single band, a dual band can provide the greatest range. This device has a Gigabit Ethernet port, which allows for 10x faster data transfer and high-speed connectivity for other wired devices. Beamforming technology optimizes performance while decreasing interference. This router includes a 3.0 USB port for network file sharing and external storage. In terms of speed, USB3.0 outperforms USB2.0. Using wireless WPA/WPA2 encryption and an SPI firewall, you can protect your network with advanced wireless security. With this advanced router, you can be a future-ready internet user.
Now, let’s go over how to change the admin login on your existing Linksys EA6350. To change the admin login, go through the steps below:
- You must first log in to your LINKSYS EA6350.
- Launch your web browser or Google Chrome.
- Navigate to myrouter.local linksys.
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to advanced settings and then administrator settings.
- There will be a place for you to enter a new password.
- Save the changes after you’ve entered the new password.
You can change your admin password by following the steps outlined above.
How to setup Linksys EA 6300 AC1200 router?
There are two (2) methods for configuring the Linksys EA6300 on a computer:
Smart Setup – The Smart Setup feature is built into the firmware of the most recent Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers. It enables you to run the installation from a web browser. Click here to learn how to use Smart Setup to configure Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers.
IMPORTANT: For PPPoE users, you must enter “linksyssmartwifi.com” or “192.168.1.1” in your browser’s Address bar to begin the Smart Setup wizard because you will not be automatically redirected to the Smart Setup wizard.
Manually – You can bypass Smart Setup and go straight to the router’s web-based setup page. On the Smart Setup home page, check the I want to skip Setup and configure my router manually box and then click Next.
Unable to access the EA 6300 AC1200 router’s web based login page?
A wired or wireless computer can access the Linksys router‘s web-based setup page. To do so, type the router’s default IP address “192.168.1.1” into the address bar of your web browser. A user login screen will appear, prompting you to enter a username and password. If you haven’t already changed your wireless settings, you can leave the username blank and the password admin.
However, there may be times when you are unable to access the router’s web-based setup page. This could be due to the following reasons:
The IP address of the router has been changed.
The password for the router has been changed.
The router’s firmware must be updated.
The router does not have a network connection.
The computer’s firewall may be blocking the connection.