Firmware upgrade of Netgear Extender
For getting best performance it is necessary to have latest firmware in you device. To get latest
firmware for your device follow the below steps to upgrade:
- Launch internet browser on your system.
- Login through mywifiext.net or use 192.168.1.250 default IP.
- Click on the “Menu” option.
- Go to settings and select FIRMWARE UPDATE option.
- Tap on ‘CHECK’ option.
- If the update is available then select the latest version and the download will start.
- Once the latest firmware it downloaded then install it on your system and restart your