How to reset the tplink range extender?
Follow these steps to perform a factory reset:
- Connect the tplink extender device to a power supply and make sure it’s turned on.
- Locate the extender’s reset button.
- Hold down the extender’s reset button for 10 seconds before releasing it.
- The extender’s lights will turn off and then gradually come back on.
- Connect to the WiFi signal of the extender and go to the tplink repeater login page to connect to the router.
- After the configuration, check the internet connection on the expanded WiFi.