How to change the tplink repeater username and password?
Unauthorized users will never be able to access the user’s network this way:
- To reach the admin login page, first, go to tplinkrepeater.net in any internet browser.
- Then, in the fields provided, type in the default username and password.
admin is the user name.
admin is the password.
- Then, under the navigation bar on the left side of the screen, select System Tools. Now select Password from the drop-down menu.
- In the username and password fields, type admin.
- Now, in the appropriate areas, type in the new username and password. Also, confirm the new password.
- Make sure the new password is extremely difficult to guess. It makes it difficult for others to guess. Also, don’t tell anyone your password.
- Select the option to Save. You have been logged out.
- Finally, use the new username and password to reconnect to the wireless network.
The TP-Link wireless network’s default username and password have now been correctly changed. You can now use the new credentials to connect your devices to your tplinkrepeater.
Note: Make sure the username doesn’t have any password hints or other sensitive information in it. Nearby devices can see the username.
Do not reveal the password to anyone.