When you think of a world-class router service, the first name that comes to mind is TP-Link, a Chinese company that is among the world’s top router manufacturers. This company is known for making wireless routers, modems, ethernet cables, and a variety of other Internet-related goods for homes and businesses.
They have a wide choice of products since they are constantly focused on developing new products with improved features, which is one of the reasons for the company’s high number of reviews and the fact that all of their goods are known for their swift performance.
Tplink router setup
So if you own a router from TP-Link then you need to learn how it can be configured, i.e, how someone with no experience can set up the router from scratch. All the routers from TP-Link are very easy to configure and you can follow the instructions below to learn how to configure the router directly.
- To load, open your browser and type tplinkwifi.net (192.168.0.1 / 192.168.1.1) into the address bar, then press enter or the ongoing option.
- The login box will now display on the screen, and you must enter the username and password as admin and admin, respectively, before clicking on the “Let’s Get Started” option to proceed.
- On the following screen, you’ll be prompted to choose a time zone. Choose your time zone from the drop-down menus and then click the next button.
- On the next screen, under “Internet Connection Type,” select “Dynamic IP” and then click the “Next” button to continue with the configuration procedure.
- On the next page, pick the “Do Not Clone MAC Address” option under Quick-Step, and then click the Next button to continue.
- The next page is Wireless Settings, where you must make all of the settings listed below.
2.4GHz Wireless: Select “Enable Wireless Radio” from the drop-down menu. Network Name (SSID): Enter a router network name here, if desired.
Enter a password for your router here.
Wireless 5GHZ-1: You must also pick the option “Enable Wireless Radio” here.
SSID (Service Set Identifier): Here you can create a new router network name.
Enter a new router network password in this box.
Wireless 5Ghz-2: You must also check the “Enable Wireless Radio” option for this.
SSID (Service Set Identifier): You’ll need to type in a different router network name here.
Password: Click the next button after entering a password for this router network.
- On the following page of the summary, double-check that all of the details are right before clicking the save button.
- Finally, you’ve configured your router, and you can now login or log out of it, as well as verify that your router’s wireless settings are enabled.
You can quickly configure any TP-Link router this way.
Tplink Router Login
Tplink Router Setup
Tplink Router Password
Tplink Router Reset
Tplink Tether App
Tplink Router Connectivity Issues
Tplink Router Configuration
Tp Link Firmware Upgrade