Tplink router setup
TP-Link provides the most reliable devices to the networking industry. It provides a user-friendly web interface to its routers for setting up easily without facing any connectivity or setup issues. Tplink provides a simple web interface i.e. www.tplinkwifi.net. Its users get good connectivity and high-speed internet with these routers. Tplink routers are designed to provide an easy setup process login interface. These routers provide a mobile application to their users i.e. Tether app for convenient and easy setup of its routers. Simply Install the Tether app on your phone, get a hassle-free setup of your router and enjoy unbeatable internet connectivity.
The best thing to set up a TP-Link wifi router is tplinkwifi.net. In case you are trying to set up a TP-Link router, you have to visit www.tplinkwifi.net or just enter the IP address of your router in the web browser, which depends on the model of your router and login to Tplink. Tplink tether app also makes the setup or login process very easy and convenient. In order to complete the setup of the TP-Link router with the tether app, just download the tether app from the google play store or the app store and follow the setup instructions and enjoy the uninterrupted internet.
How to set up a TP-Link router with www.tplinkwifi.net?
- First of all plugin the power adapter of your modem to the power socket and turn the power on. If any cable is attached to the modem, remove it. and check if the power light on the modem should be lit
- Then, connect the TP-Link router to the cable modem via an ethernet cable.
- After that plugin the power adapter of the TP-Link router into the power socket and switch it on. The power light of the router should be on.
- At last, connect the router to the computer with the help of an ethernet cable.
Login to your router
Once you connect your router to the computer and cable modem to the other end with the help of an ethernet cable, log in to your TP-Link router for completing the setup process. In order to log in open a web browser (google chrome, internet explorer or safari, etc on your computer or any other device which is connected to your router.
Then in the address bar of your preferred web browser type www.tplinkwifi.net or use the IP address of your TP-Link router i.e. 192.168.0.1.
When you will press enter, it will redirect you to a new page where a login window will appear asks you to fill in your username and password. Use the default username and password admin for both fields.
Setup your TP-Link router
After successfully login to your router, please follow these instructions to complete the setup of your TP-Link router:
- In order to start, first click Quick setup, and after that click Next.
- Select 2.4GHz and 5GHz(802.11a/b/g/n/ac)” and click Next. ( most of the latest TP-Link routers are dual-band and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz compatible).
- Choose SSID or Wireless network name for both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz, select your area, click Allow Security (WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK), create your own PSK password, and click Next tab.
- When you click on the next tab, you will get congratulations quotes.
- Now click OK on the popup window and your router will reboot.
- Your Tplink router setup is complete after the completion of the reboot process.
Tplink Router Login
Tplink Router Setup
Tplink Router Password
Tplink Router Reset
Tplink Tether App
Tplink Router Connectivity Issues
Tplink Router Configuration
Tp Link Firmware Upgrade